Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Writing Secret Wounds and Hidden Pain~ The Novel

(You can read an excerpt at www.eborya.com and if you purchase it before release, you will recieve a discount and free shipping!)


Hey Everybody! I would first like to thank you all for your support in my endeavors! It has been and is my pleasure to display my works for all to see! And even more than that, I love and welcome your honest opinions, comments, and concerns. So feel free to give me your feedback. It only makes me better! =))

Ok... Many people have come to me asking me who my characters are based on and if for some reason, they are based on them. Let me be the first to say that None of my characters are based on people as individuals as they are compilations of human beings! =))

I am actually flattered when someone comes to me with such query because it is my endeavor to make my writings relate to life as it exists. I, myself, have gone through many things in my short life and I am proud to say, "I don't look like what I've been through!" You will always find cases in my novels that pertain to everyday life and I pray, if you should find one that relates to you...that the outcome of the character inspires you to continue your journey and walk of Faith!

You will read in my bio, other publications, and my site, etc. that I am not an author who pushes Christianity! Now, for those of you who just gasped, let me make it very clear what I mean. I am Christian! I love Jesus! And I Am Not Ashamed by No Means! I AM A CHRISTIAN AUTHOR! The words of my works flow from a pen written by an author who IS Christian! My novels are Christian-based! It will always be my goal to have readers finish my books with a renewed sense of being and hope because they will have seen or read about a character with which they can relate and that same character will have triumphed in one way or another. Who doesn't like a happy ending? I know I do! So...Pushing Christianity is not my job! Jesus pushes himself on no one! He simply led the way! And I am to follow HIM! Now if one should follow my works, it is my prayer that they come to know and follow Christ as I do!

~A.Life...

No comments:

Post a Comment