Thursday, October 1, 2009

IT'S ALREADY ALRIGHT!!!

Who told you that you weren't enough? Who said that you'd never amount to anything? Who made a comment about you to somebody else when they didn't even have the facts straight? Who was it? & Where 'day at now? (Because you need to pass this tidbit of infomation on to'em...lol)

Sometimes we find ourselves trying to change for what we "think" is better and/or what we "heard" was better! All the while, sitting and gazing at the possibility of being something, someone, or somewhere different than we are right now; continue to plague us.

Well please allow me to throw a factual thought at you. You listenin'? I hope so, because I am here to tell you...IT'S ALREADY ALRIGHT!

What you look like; IS NOT who you are! What you feel like; is not the way you will feel forever. And what somebody told you; Certainly, Doesn't Determine Your Destiny! Now I could go on about what somebody said about me. And I can't tell you how many times I've been hurt before by those same words...BUT...I choose NOW to believe that... IT'S ALREADY ALRIGHT!

~So what my hair ain't as straight as yours! Heck! That's what they made relaxers for!
~You think what'chu got on makes you look better than me? Ha! At the risk of not hurting your feelings, let me remind you that My Confidence, NOT my clothes, Keeps Me Beautifully Standing Taller Than Any Mountain of Hate you try to put in my way!
~You a little smaller and shapelier than me? Please, please, please...let me set the record straight. It's not about the size of the Notion- BUT...the Motion in the Ocean of my mind! (Oh yeah, even dogs want meat on the bone. And if you've noticed or payed any attention, you'd realize that the bones are primarily USED to clean their teeth...But...the meat fills the stomach! (Hey! LOL) So, they chew on you (skinny girl) and spit you out so they can Digest Me!

Okay, let me be serious now...(Not!) but, I do want to give you a little food for thought to inspire you into not only believing but knowing that...IT'S ALREADY ALRIGHT!

God created you in His Likeness and in His Image! And although the enemy has his folk tell you otherwise, you must remember that fact. If you look like God...You already alright! You may not talk like God all the time and you may not act like God all the time...But while you're on your way...You already alright! When you are 'like' something or someone, you are not them because there can only be one! I say that to say; God is God all by Himself and He created you to be you and nobody else! To hell with what people think about you, say about you, or even feel about you! You are only what you believe and that should be...the only option available, which is... You said it! IT'S ALREADY ALRIGHT!

Now, I do understand that you may be going through something right now; and you may even question why I speak in past tense; But just as Jesus was being beaten with many stripes and hung on the cross for you and I; He spoke in past tense and He said, as I say to you; YOU ARE HEALED from folk and everything else that mean you no good. And the pain from all the things that you have gone through and are going through IS FINISHED...if you believe...Right Now....IT'S ALREADY ALRIGHT!!!
~ A. Life

No comments:

Post a Comment